· Manuscripts must be written in English;
· The topics of paper should be relevant to conference topics;
· Plagiarism and Duplicate submission are prohibited;
· Innovation and scientific value is a must
Each submission has 2-3 independent reviewers. Manuscripts will be rejected at Initial evaluation for these are insufficiently original, have serious scientific flaws, have poor grammar or English language, or are outside the aims and scope of the Conference. The notification of acceptance or reject will be sent to authors when the peer review is done.
The paper should be formatted according to the template:
Full paper Template (Microsoft Word)
For one regular paper should no less than 8 pages and no more than 10 pages.
* Full Paper Submission (Publishing paper in the conference proceeding as well as presenting it at conference).
Authors can submit manuscripts through OpenConf system. Please click following link:Electronical Submission System
Please remember to upload your manuscript file after your making the submission.OR
You can just submit your paper via email
* Please choose one way to submit.
The First Round
Full paper Submission Deadline:
May. 01, 2023
Notification of Acceptance:
June 01, 2023
July 01, 2023
If you need more time to prepare your manuscripts and any questions about your submissions, please feel free to contact us.